Friday, October 24, 2008

Firefox and Windows Live Hotmail Full Version

When you signed in Windows Live Hotmail, did you experience this problem?



I did not use an old Firefox browser.



This is the solution I found from the Internet, and I tried.
Type about:config for the address.



Remove the value of the general.useragent.vendor so it's blank.





After signed in, I switched to Full Version





Here I can switch to the full version of Hotmail successfully.



I see that Windows Live Hotmail is not good for small-size window.



Here the snapshot when I maximize the window.



Opera, that has no problem on using full version of Windows Live Hotmail, also has problems with small-size window like this..



Even using Internet Explorer on my Windows XP does not solve the problem. So it's about the design of Windows Live Hotmail.

No comments: